HOW TO BE A GREAT TEAMMATE
10. You’re willing to play any role that helps the team
9. You would rather score less and win than score a lot and lose.
8. When your team scores, the first people you congratulate are your teammates.
7. You love practice as much as you love games.
6. You respect your opponent but don’t fear them.
5. You listen, are coachable and respect your coaches and officials.
4. You are quick to pick up a teammate who is having a bad day.
3. You help younger teammates who have less experience.
2. You learn and grow from your own mistakes as well as others.
1. You are confident but not arrogant.